Young to Mid-Life: 20s to 40s
You are establishing and building your career, getting married and starting a family. Types of financial planning advice you may require:
- How to establish a budget to fund for the wedding, purchase your first home, start a family
- How to provide for your lifestyle expenses if you are unable to work due to illness/injury
- Ensure the family’s lifestyle is maintained in the event of your death
- Guidance on how to find the right mortgage
- How to fund for the children’s private education
- Should I be salary sacrificing into superannuation?
- Do you need a Will?
- Do you need a Power of Attorney?